Pipello Bikes Ltd. is a family company specialized in the manufacture of wooden balance bikes for toddlers and shadow theater sets.
The company was established in 2013, a little time after birth of our first-born son Daniel /6/.
We are a small, responsible company. We are trying to be honest and fair, to produce quality and safe bikes and toys. As a family, we have two children / Daniel (6) and Boris (2) / and buy toys recently. Personally, we want our toys and brand to be remembered for a long time by the parents and the kids who trust them.
We are looking for partners for a long therm business relationship.
If You are curious who we are and what we really do, here is the short presentation of our products:
All our bikes are EN71 certified.
They are extremely light – app. 3.6 kg., and have unique, registered design.
We produce three models – the „Lilly“, the „Z“ and the „bLilly“, which has the design of the Lilly and the geometry of the Z model.
They differ in their design, and this reflect in the minimum seat high position. So we can reply to the needs of more of our little customers.
Our products and the used materials are certified for conformity according to the following standards: EN 7001-1:2011 and EN 7001-3:2013 for toys and with a design registered in the Patent Office of the Republic of Bulgaria.
We produce all plywood details on our own and work with established on the market foreign suppliers, with 100 % European origin.
Our bikes are accompanied by the EC Declaration of Conformity, on the basis of tests carried out in a certified laboratory.
Lilly is our first model suitable for boys and girls with a height even under 85-86 cm.
Lilly is unique with its low seat base position – 28 / 26 cm only.
The distance between tires as well as the angle of front fork slope support the stability of the still unstable little kids.
Conventional Lilly model is with a positively mounted handlebar, handy rubberized handgrips, protection against pinching at the front fork, limited turning radius, stable pumpable tires, removable seat cushion.
Pipello Z and bLilly
By the design and geometry of Z, we cover the full period of usefulness of the balance bikes.
The higher start seat position (approximately 34 / 32 cm) guarantees a longer period of use.
This is a model for children who grow up early and grow fast. This model doesn’t compromise quality or safety and despite of its bigger sizes, it remains one of the lightest balance bikes at all.
Our bikes offer all the extras:
– Funky red, green or yellow colour, painted with non-toxic, hardened childsafe varnish;
– Comfortable rubber sculpted handgrips to fit little hands;
– 7-position / 14 cm./ adjustable seat height – more than many other balance bikes;
– Upright, safe riding position similar to regular bike, with a very good point of balance;
– Steering lock restricts turn to 45 degrees so bike will never jack-knife;
– 12-inch pneumatic tyres with inner tube;
– Made from birch plywood, with certified non-toxic glue;
– All plastic and metal parts safety tested as non-toxic;
– Meets all safety standards, safety tested to EN 71, CE marked;
– Minimal seat high: 28(26)/34(32) cm. / for Lilly/Z and bigLilly models/;
– 2 year guarantee;
– adjustable wheelbase with 2 positions – unique extra on the market;
– silicon protectors for the little feet;
– antibacterial water-based, EN-certified varnish,
and, a very attractive price.
The shadow theaters:
The shadow theater scene with one set of puppets and decors is a unique product not only for the european market. We have designed it in collaboration with theater and puppet designers, and the result is a product, that is ready to provide a realistic theater experience. The lighting scene is really amazing for the kids, but it is a magical experience for the whole family too. It develops the artistic potential of the kids and we are really proud with it. As it is made, the whole set is easy to assemble and disassemble, compact for transportation and lager.
The set includes:
– Stable plywood frame with legs;
– Three holes for the puppet’s sticks;
– Plexiglas front shadow scene;
– Additional holes on the top for stationery puppets / sun, clouds, birds etc./;
– one set of puppets for the tale ‘The fisherman and the golden fish“ / A.S. Pushkin / – laser cutted, made of plywood, created by professional puppeteer and theater designer;
– attachment for fixing the decors;
– two decors;
– possibility to play the performance on the wall or other scene;
– simple transportation box;
The scene can be used with any other puppets of its size too.
NO LIGHT INCLUDED / a cellphone flashlight is enough /.
Pictures of our models You can find on our facebook pages: pipello-bikes.com or Pipello bikes. The brochure in english You can find here: http://issuu.com/pipellobikes/docs/broshure_full_en. This brochure is available in other languages in issuu.com too. Pictures of the bigLilly you can find only on our facebook page – it is really a brand new model.